How will you make a difference this summer?
The Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service offers you a chance to make an impact this summer. Spend either 4 or 8 weeks taking action while getting a hands-on learning experience in the nation’s capital. Your internship will put you on the front-lines working to solve local and national issues.
This academic internship program equips students with the practical and ethical tools needed to strengthen their leadership and professional skills.
· Internship- Competitive placements with local and national nonprofit organizations
· Classes- Up to 9 credits, accredited by George Mason University
· Housing- Furnished on-campus housing
· Leadership & Professional Development- Mentoring and career building activities including seminars, site briefings, and guest lectures
· Community Involvement- Hands-on service projects, fundraising activities and briefings at local nonprofit facilities
For more information, visit www.DCinternships.org/IPVS.
Questions? Contact Jesse Schaefer, at firstname.lastname@example.org